Thursday, July 9, 2009

Obama in Egypt and the End of the School Year at CAC

Obama in Egypt!

Cairo American College Graduation at the Pyramids.

Bekah and Nick wait for Obama

Us and our neighbors waiting for Obama.
Barrack Obama came to Egypt and had a very successful and well-received speech. He also had a special meeting for embassy family members at the Pyramids. Bekah was about three feet away and Todd and I were about 15 feet away. He was very personable and down to earth. What a cool experience.
One of my students is an amazing artist and I wanted to share this cute picture my class gave me on the last day of school.

1 comment:

Karen said...

I love the pictures. We had a great time here even though we had
some illness. The pictures of
President Obama are great. Bekah
and Kort are so cute and the boys in the ocean picture look like they
are having fun.

Mom